Tuesday, February 3, 2015

     Macbeth and Banquo seem to know each other pretty well and get along together well. Some qualities that friends need to stay friends forever are that they need to get along together and have common interests. They need to have common interests because if they did not then they would not have anything to talk about or to do anything together because they would not know what to do because they don't have anything that they want to do together.
     I guess my ultimate best friend would be my twin because we have to spend a lot of time together. She is the first person I see everyday. I see her in the morning when I brush my teeth, during breakfast, I see her when we drive to school, I see her every single class of the day because we have all the same classes together, I see her during lunch, I see her during tennis class, and then I see her during dinner. So, we spend a lot of time together and some people might think that I would get annoyed with her or not want to be her twin anymore but she can be really nice sometimes.
     My twin does have the qualities to be one of my best friends for my entire life because we have a lot of similar interests like tennis. Even though I will be doing soccer this year and she wont she told me that she will be at my games to cheer me on. I know that we will be life long friends because we have already decided that we will be going to the same college together I decided that I want to live in a different state than her but we will of course talk to each other and meet up once in awhile when we are adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment